Oct 24, 2018 | Administrator | 1005 views
Coach4Food Food Drive
We are kickstarting our annual Coach4Food Food Drive once again!
Your Team Can Win a Practice With Barrie Colts Coaches Dale Hawerchuk, Todd Miller and Mike Webb!
Help us feed those in need in our community and you could be on the ice with the Colts coaching staff.
Here’s how it works:
1. Register your team at Barrie Food Bank – [email protected]
2. Organize your collection events and collect as much food as your team can between now and December 15th, 2018
3. Take the food you have collected to the Barrie Food Bank to have it weighed
4. The team who collects the most food will win a practice at the BMC with the Barrie Colts Coaches including, Head Coach and NHL Hall of Famer Dale Hawerchuk, Assistant Coach and former Pro Hockey Player Todd Miller and Assisant Coach and former Junior Hockey player Mike Webb.
5. Your team will be invited to a Barrie Colts game for a pre-game on-ice ceremony to be recognized for your achievements
Let’s show the power of hockey! Last year we raised almost 50,000 lbs so we’re looking to break that this year! Register your team today by contacting Peter Sundborg at [email protected] and Help The Barrie Colts feed as many people as we can this Holiday Season!
Preferred food items include: Peanut Butter, Jam, Rice, Can Salmon, Can Stew, Can Fruit, Pasta Sauce, Baby Formula, Diapers size 5 & 6, Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Flour, Sugar, Can Pasta.