The Barrie AAA Zone Hockey
Association is now accepting applications for Head Coaches for the 2020-2021
The deadline to submit your application is January 1, 2020.
The Coaching Selection Committee will evaluate all applications. Only applicants evaluated as suitable candidates by the committee will be offered an interview. Interviews, if offered, will be on Saturday, January 11, 2020.
Please note the following:
- This application is confidential when completed
- Applicants must hold a current and valid OMHA recognized hockey coaching certificate.
- The selection process and interviews will be conducted by the Head Coach Selection Committee
- Applicant’s name will be divulged to Association Executive and Head Coach Selection Committee members.
- All successful applicants must be able to provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check (CRC) and be willing to commit to the entire season upon acceptance of the team. Entire season includes other vital and necessary activities such as tryouts and August practices.
- All Applicants for minor bantam and above must be HP1 trained or certified prior to the season start in September 2020.
- All Applicants should also attach a Hockey Resume.
- All Applicants with a child that is an immediate family member that would like to attend their age group tryouts must supply 3 (three) player skill references with their application. This form is located on our website under documents and is named 'Player Skills Assessment Form'.
- “Out of Zone” applicants will only be considered for an interview if there is no suitable 'In Zone' applicants.
Link to the Application